|Job Title||Partnership Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30661 per annum|
|Job Published||01 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading children's charity is currently recruiting for a Partnership Development Manager to join its successful corporate fundraising team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for seeking and developing partnerships - maximising income, support and awareness
Key duties within this position will include:
- Develop partnership proposals from concept to presentation, developing an understanding of target businesses that achieve a good brand fit
- Collaborate across internal teams and departments to ensure effective delivery of corporate partnership objectives and financial targets
- Grow the number of corporate partnerships, proactively targeting sectors and companies
- Plan and agree objectives with corporate partners, to deliver ambitious income targets
- Actively contribute to the development of innovative fundraising products
- Delivering exceptional account management in support of partnership objectives
- Maintain accurate records of fundraising and activity to enable evaluation and analysis
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in the commercial sector or corporate fundraising
- Commercially astute and able to prioritise in a results driven project environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven networking ability at all levels
- An understanding of how to manage client or donor relationships within large and complex organisations and companies
- Experience of supporting corporate relationships or equivalent
- Understanding the corporate sector and raising funds and awareness from partnerships
- Ability to think creatively to develop profitable fundraising products and proposals for supporters
Closing Date: 20th December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP please call Ashby or Alice on 020 71 986040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.