|Job Title||Older People Pathfinder - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27000 - £29000 per annum|
|Job Published||31 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Social Care & Housing|
Older People Pathfinder
£27,000 - £29,000 pa
TPP's client a leading charity currently recruiting for an Older People Pathfinder based in Surrey. The successful candidate will provide a community support service to older people by connecting them to the local community and support services, and by providing social and emotional support after discharge. You will play a principle role identifying their care needs, and then support them in their understanding of all processes thereafter.
You must have experience and significant knowledge and understanding of the health, social care or the voluntary sector services, and be able to demonstrate a paramount passion for patient-centred care.
- Providing a holistic and person-centred approach to assessment through individual activities, and guided conversation
- Assisting in the smooth transition of care for a patient from hospital to the community
- Working in partnership with multidisciplinary teams to identify any gaps prior to discharge and post-discharge
- Writing and presenting reports by reviewing and evaluating patient outcomes
- Recording, completing and providing accurate and timely statistics and information as required within the agreed timescales
- Completing a six month evaluation of the service
- Ability to build and establish effective working relationships, and communicate in an effective manner with professionals
- Experience of working within health, social care or voluntary sector
- Experience of working with older people in both acute and community sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience of monitoring and evaluating outcomes of project and service including all aspects of data analysis, whilst recording and reporting as appropriate
- Experience of benefits (means tested and disability)
- Experience of delivering and demonstrating effective, adaptable and compassionate communication
- Experience of working with Charity Log
- Must be a car driver and have access to a car
- An enhanced DBS in the last 12 months
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference J49959NSH or contact Nadifa Sheikhey on 020 7198 6070.
Closing date: 10/12/2014
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.