|Job Title||NHS Medical Receptionist - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£8.00 - £9.00 per hour|
|Job Published||03 Nov 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Medical|
Are you an experienced NHS medical receptionist with previous experience of working in a GP Surgery?
Are you patient, hard-working and committed?
Are you based in London and available at short notice?
A number of TPP Healthcare's clients are always seeking experienced receptionists for temporary cover over the cold winter months we have remaining in 2014 and into the bright new year of 2015.
- Booking and cancelling patient appointments via telephone and email
- General administration including faxing and scanning
- Good team player and easily adaptable
- Liaising with all levels of staff and patients
- Confident in working as an individual when required and using initiative
- GP Reception experience
- A hard-working, can do attitude
- EMIS WEB or SYSTMONE experience
- DOCMAN and Choose & BOOK experience is also desirable
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and willing to undergo a CRB/DBS check
To find out more about our temporary and permanent positions, please send your CV to me today to email@example.com or phone 020 7198 6080 quoting reference 49353EFTPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.