|Job Title||Medical Receptionist - EXPIRED|
|Location||South East London, London|
|Salary||£9000 - £10500 per annum|
|Job Published||23 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Healthcare|
Are you an experienced NHS Receptionist?
Are you looking for part time hours with the security of a permanent contract?
One of TPP Healthcare's clients are looking for an experienced GP receptionist to join the surgeries dynamic team and work part time over 22.5 hours.
Hours: Mon- Fri, between 8.00am and 19.30pm (based on weekly rota)
This GP Surgery is based in South East London on the South Circular.
Main Responsibilities include:-
* Dealing with enquiries from patients and members of staff
* Entering patient information accurately on the EMIS WEB system
* Booking and cancelling patient appointments
* Registrations and Deductions
* Summarising clinical notes onto EMIS WEB
* Read code patients notes/documents
* Good knowledge of medical terminology
* Scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying
* Dealing with repeat prescription requests
* Excellent customer service skills
* Great team player
* Able to adapt to all situations at ease
* Fast learner
* Working knowledge of EMIS WEB and DOCMAN
* Computer Savvy
* Read coding/ Note Summarising experience
* Must have previous NHS GP Experience
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and be willing to undergo a enhanced CRB/DBS check.
If you meet all the above requirements and the location suits you, please do not hesitate to send me your CV today to Elizabeth.Frank@tpp.co.uk or call for more information on 02071986085 and quote reference J50732EF
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.