|Job Title||Marketing Project Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£31000 - £32000 per annum|
|Job Published||02 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Project Manager for a brilliant health charity.
This is a relatively new role shaped out of insights from the charities clients. This role sits in the marketing team, and is a key role with huge potential for development. They are looking for someone who is self - sufficient and able to manage their own workload and priorities. This role will focus on building relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally and to build on creative arts activities that will increase public engagement with the charity on a national scale through marketing campaigns.
- Experienced marketer with a background in the creative arts
- Passionate about the creative arts and working for a non-profit organisation
- Proactive, enthusiastic individual who takes on additional responsibility
- Hungry for growing the role and delivering excellent results
- Strong project management skills
- A good team player
- Strong background in events organisation, management and promotion.
If you would like to know more details about the role and how to apply please email your CV to Communicationsa@tpp.co.uk - This role closes March 11th
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.