|Job Title||Marketing Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£23k - 24k per year|
|Job Published||14 Jul 2016|
|Contact Name||Regional Team|
Excellent opportunity to join a highly respected animal charity based in East Anglia. Whilst the team is undergoing a period of change, an interim Marketing Officer is sought to lead on the following:
- Co-ordinating the production of regular marketing and communications publications, including the triannual newsletter
- Overseeing the production of marketing and communications external collateral, working in line with corporate branding and organisational values
- In-house design of marketing materials
- Briefing and managing agencies and freelancers where external production is required
- Development of high quality rich media for use across channels for a wide variety of events and audiences
- Copywriting/proof-reading for a range of materials
This is a 3-6 month interim assignment. You will need to be available to start in post quickly, with strong skills in design, photography/video editing and multi-tasking. Knowledge of InDesign software will be highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please send through an updated CV ASAP. Alternatively, please contact Matt Adams at TPP Recruitment for a confidential discussion.