|Job Title||Marketing Internship - EXPIRED|
|Job Published||20 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Volunteers Team|
Posted by: International Students House
Region: Central London
Location details: London, W1W 5PN
Job Sector: Marketing, PR & Advertising
Period: 1 - 4 Months
Post date: 12/01/2016
The Marketing Intern will join a small marketing team, reporting into the Marketing and Communications Manager and working alongside a University Liaison Officer.
The role is varied and exciting as you’ll work closely with numerous departments to promote a variety of business areas (accommodation, membership, conferencing, bar and club facilities, restaurant and events).
The role is a new position so you’ll have the opportunity to make it your own and gain the following experience:
• Assisting in the promotion of the various business areas
• Assisting in campaign execution across multiple channels (website, email, social media, display, PPC, SEO, PR, video and print)
• Assisting in the creation of web and print content (design and copywriting)
• Assisting in the brainstorming of new marketing campaigns and initiatives
• Sourcing prospects and nurture leads through to conversion
• Researching competitors across the different business areas and suggest/implement initiatives as a result
• Working closely with a variety of stakeholders from internal departments to agencies and suppliers.
• Working closely with a team of volunteer student writers, photographers and videographers to update the blog
Please apply with a tailored CV and covering letter, ensuring that you address all points in the ‘Person specification’ section.
• Experience/knowledge in marketing, digital media and design
• Experience/knowledge of working with a CMS i.e. Wordpress
• Knowledge of working with databases
• Ability to use initiative to identify opportunities
• Proactive can-do attitude
• Excellent organisational skills
• Right to work in the UK