|Job Title||Major Donor Officer - EXPIRED|
|Location||East London, London|
|Salary||£22800 - £28000 per annum|
|Job Published||22 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
One of the UKs largest children's charities is now recruiting for a Major Donor Officer to join their successful philanthropy team. You will be responsible for researching, approaching and stewarding donors. This is a great opportunity for someone with a small amount of Major donor experience to transfer and develop their skills within a large and successful charity.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Support the Major Donor team to identify, secure and manage relationships with new donors to generate income
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver and develop a Major Gifts stewardship plan
- Writing proposals for funding to be shared with prospects
- Write fundraising copy for website content and other online communications
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a fundraising/marketing/sales environment
- Some experience of managing and developing relationships with wealthy individuals
- Demonstrable experience of writing successful, inspiring, emotive and technically accurate proposals
- Articulate, persuasive and credible with all audiences
Closing date: 4th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.