|Job Title||Major Donor Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27000 per annum|
|Job Published||08 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This inspiring children's charity is recruiting for a Major Donor Fundraiser to work in its fundraising team. This is a maternity cover position, working for a successful and growing charity at their head office in Camberley, Surrey. The charity will consider candidates who wish to work part time.
Working closely with your line manager, you will undertake the following duties:
- Assist in the development of, and be responsible for, the implementation of a major gifts development strategy.
- Manage the donor budget.
- Arrange and develop funding for products to package the charity's work for major donors and trusts.
- Carry out nationwide searches for charitable trusts likely to give gifts of £5000+ and for major donors who might support the charity.
- Create a rolling programme of approaches to larger trusts, ensuring increased and regular income from these organisations.
- Search and identify legacy prospects from the major donor pool and promote legacy giving.
- Ensure a high level of stewardship for all major donors, legacy prospects, pledgers and trusts.
- Assist the fundraising team with other initiatives as directed.
The main function of this role will be to develop fundraising products to increase giving from trusts and major donors, with the long term aim of growing income significantly.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to create persuasive and compelling written applications and appeals.
- Experience of seeking out and developing potential new leads.
- Experience of developing and managing relationships with businesses and supporters
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective negotiation skills at all levels.
- Ability to work using own initiative without supervision, whilst also having the ability to work as part of a team undertaking a variety of new tasks.
- Experience of major donor fundraising is desirable, but not essential.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.