|Job Title||Legacy Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£38k - 44k per year|
|Job Published||28 Jun 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
We are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a Legacy Manager within this international animal charity. This role is a great position, you will work closely with the Head of IG and the other senior managers in the team to grow legacy income. You will also be responsible for managing three enthusiastic team members.
- To develop income from legacies working alongside the Head of Individual Giving
- To build and implement cross-team and organisational stewardship plans for current and newly recruited pledgers
- To provide strong leadership to your direct reports, ensuring they are encouraged and motivated
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience of direct marketing to individuals ideally within a legacy setting
- Up-to-date knowledge of legislation, regulation and practice governing legacies
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Closing date for applications: 19th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.