|Job Title||Leadership Teams Co-ordinator - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£34664 - £38167 per annum|
|Job Published||14 Nov 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This prestigious sustainable development organisation are recruiting a driven and ambitious Leadership Teams Co-ordinator to provide support across three key management teams.
This is a new role, so an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to really make this role their own.
The main duties for the Leadership Teams Coordinator include:
- Organising meetings for the three groups and ensuring the correct facilities and attendees are present.
- Working collaboratively with chairs and members to agree agendas for meetings
- Collating, summarising and distributing relevant papers for meetings.
- Taking notes and minutes at each meeting.
- Logging and monitoring actions and chasing where needed.
- Ensuring clarity around decision-making and the recording of decisions.
- Working closely with relevant chairs to set annual work programme for each
- Managing all internal communications that come from the groups.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as and when required.
- Establishing administrative systems including maintaining files and documents as appropriate.
Essential criteria for the Leadership Teams Co-ordinator include:
- Ability to work autonomously, making key strategic decisions with confidence.
- Excellent written communication skills.
including report writing and proof-reading.
- Excellent verbal communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel)
- Experience of supporting leaders and senior management.
- Excellent personal organisational and time management skills
- Candidates with sustainable development knowledge or experience desirable.
To apply for this Leadership Teams Co-ordinator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 49794GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.