|Job Title||Interim Partnership Development Manager (Trusts and Foundations) - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35.5k - 40k per year|
|Job Published||02 Dec 2015|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
This leading children’s charity is recruiting for an interim maternity cover Partnership Development Manager to generate income from Trusts and Foundations. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organisation that offers vital support to children and young people.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Working within a team to build the trusts programme, focusing on cultivating prospects who have the potential to give between £5,000 and £100,000 over a five year period
- Develop and implement an engaging trust fundraising plan for prospects including strategic trusts
- Ensure a sufficient level of fundraising activity to achieve ambitious projected income targets
- Collaborate with colleagues within other fundraising income streams to identify, cultivate and brief trusts
- Develop face-to-face relationships with Trustees and staff at charitable foundations
- Deliver excellent account management to existing and newly secured partners including regular reporting on secured income in order to build effective, sustainable relationships
- Develop clear budgets with the support of the finance team to reflect the funding needs of programmes
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of securing new business within the charity sector from trusts and foundations
- Experience of working to income targets
- Experience of managing client relationships to a high standard
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Keen attention to detail and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well with a range of stakeholders
Deadline: 11th December 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Not for Profit to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.