|Job Title||Data Analyst - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40k per year + pro rata|
|Job Published||09 Nov 2015|
|Contact Name||Sean Brinkley|
An exciting fixed term opportunity (12 months) has arisen to work with a human rights organisation as a Data Analyst. Based in North London, the successful candidate will be working in partnership with a prestigious University to ensure the not for profit organisation fully utilises its data and information to the benefit of the charities service users.
Please be aware this is a part time position (4 days per week) with a pro rata salary of £32,000 p.a.
Main responsibilities for the Data Analyst:
• Develop the existing data model and infrastructure
• Design, develop and implement audit projects
• Design data models and databases to facilitate analysis
• Prepare project reports
• Identify where additional data can be collected
Essential criteria for the Data Analyst:
• Extensive experience in data modelling
• Knowledge of database design, information governance and data protection
• SQL skills in developing and creating database queries for reporting
• Evaluating data quality and maintaining its integrity
• Excellent communication skills
To apply for the Data Analyst role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53730SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.