|Job Title||Individual Giving Officer|
|Salary||up to £30,402|
|Job Published||10 Oct 2016|
This internationally recognised human rights organisation is recruiting for an Individual Giving Officer to join its small and talented fundraising team. As exciting time to join as the charity has a new fundraising strategy and its cause is high on the political agenda, this is an excellent opportunity to work with lots of autonomy in a role with lots of potential for success.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Responsibility for maximising unrestricted income from individual supporters and groups
- Lead on the development of the charity’s individual giving programme across donor acquisition, development and retention through agreed direct marketing channels including digital communications
- Maximising members’ engagement, retention and giving levels
- Proactively develop individual relationships with donors who require a more personalised approach
- Produce engaging fundraising communications and compelling appeals for new and existing supporters in print and online
- Manage relationships with relevant agencies and suppliers
- Monitor individual giving income, revise and implement plans as required to ensure income and expenditure targets are met and risk minimised
- Work alongside the Communications Manager to fully explore digital fundraising options
- Be responsible for the Raisers Edge database
- Oversee gift processing
- Extract and segment data for campaigns
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience gained in a hands on direct marketing role
- Experience of using mass email software
- Experience of using a fundraising database and familiarity with data selection processes
- A successful track record of working to and meeting income targets and deadlines
- A good understanding of fundraising principles and best practice within fundraising
- Excellent copy writing skills
Closing date for applications: 9am 17th October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice Wood on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
This cancer charity is recruiting for a Senior Individual Giving Fundraiser to join them to help maintain and develop their individual giving programme and legacy income. You will be working in an autonomous and supportive team to grow income and awareness of the charity. Key duties within this...
This not-for-profit hospital has an outstanding reputation for being one of the most prestigious hospitals in the UK and are looking for their new Senior Fundraising Officer to help increase regular income. This is an exciting time for the hospital as they recently launched a Capital Appeal and...
This not-for-profit hospital has an outstanding reputation for being one of the most prestigious hospitals in the UK and are looking for their new Major Donor Officer to help secure funds from major donors. This is a new position that has been created due to the recent launch of a Capital Appe...
One of the London’s leading homeless charities is searching for their new Senior Corporate Partnership Executive to help generate and grow their income from corporate partners. Working in this dynamic team that prides themselves on teamwork and ambition, you will be responsible for raising fund...