|Job Title||Individual Giving Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29871 - £30529 per annum|
|Job Published||13 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading cancer care charity is recruiting for an Individual Giving Officer to join its successful direct marketing team. The post holder will be working across acquisition and retention and will manage the delivery if a range of channels including raffles, lotteries and direct-to-consumer merchandise.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Campaign planning including maintaining campaign plans and ensuring all activities are on track
- Campaign production including managing day to day elements of the campaign; researching content and images; driving internal reviews of previous campaigns
- Liaising with agencies and supplier including managing relationships with external agencies, print and mail suppliers, as well as fulfilment houses
- Procuring competitive quotes from suppliers and monitoring campaign budgets
- Assist with planning of campaigns, developing targeting and testing strategies and putting new ideas for campaigns forward
- Working closely with the Supporter Care team to ensure excellent relationships are developed and maintained with new and existing supporters
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of project managing multiple direct marketing campaigns from concept to delivery
- Experience of managing relationships with suppliers, fundraising agencies and creative agencies
- Knowledge of how to analyse campaign results and analytical ability
- Experience of monitoring income and expenditure budgets
- Excellent time management skills as well as the ability to work to deadlines
- Able to work well independently and as part of a small team
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
- Experience of merchandising, online or mail order is desirable
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.