|Job Title||Health Adviser - Humanitarian Charity - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£38000 - £40000 per annum|
|Job Published||06 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Healthcare|
Our client is a world leading humanitarian charity that supports people in crisis, they respond to conflicts, natural disasters and individual emergencies. They enable vulnerable people domestically and abroad to prepare for and withstand emergencies in their own communities.
We are seeking a registered nurse or other healthcare professional to join the Technical and Advisory department.
The key purpose of this exciting role is to help ensure the provision of high quality technical and advisory services.
Key duties would include:
- Providing technical advice to the health and social care programmes
- Promote linkages and integration between health and care, recognising the role health as both essential assistance and an entry point for the capacity of building national societies
- Develop, participate and lead field based assessments
- Assist in the identification, promotion and support initiatives that build capacity to implement high quality health and care related programmes for vulnerable people.
Key experience / skills:
- experience of developing and managing health programmes
- change management
- nurse / medically qualified
- leading and developing people
- excellent communication skills
- being prepared to travel for up to 90 days per year
- experience of working in and international response / recovery /development context
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique and challenging role where they can make a genuine impact.
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.