|Job Title||Head of Reward (HR) - EXPIRED|
|Location||West London, London|
|Salary||£49000 per annum|
|Job Published||14 Nov 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This leading health charity are recruiting an experienced Rewards specialist for 18 months to work on a number of projects to support the charities long term strategy.
Main duties for The Head Of Reward role include:
- Provide professional analysis and oversight of the organisations reward approach.
- Make recommendations on the best fit grade and reward infrastructure.
- Provide guidance on reward policies and practices.
- Review recognition and reward options including impact assessments and option appraisals.
- Support and review proposals for organisational development and workforce design.
- Prepare management information to evaluate, design, develop policies, processes and documentation.
- Develop a recognition, compensation and benefits plan for approval by the Executive management team.
Essential criteria for the Head of Rewards role include:
- CIPD and/or accountancy qualification.
- Excellent IT skills with advance Excel.
- Proven track record in delivering the full scope of rewards activities.
- Extensive experience of communicating and providing HR and Senior Management with intelligent data and financial models.
- Experience initiating and leading compensation and benefits.
To apply for this Head of Rewards role, please email your CV to our HR, Learning & Development Team quoting the reference number 49788GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.