TPP are working with a leading Higher Education Organisation, to recruit for a Head of Quality and Standards role on a permanent basis paying £45,066. The role is based in South West London.
The University provide a friendly and welcoming community as well as offering a fantastic benefits package for staff including 30 days annual leave, access to internal training and development programmes, as well as subsidised meals and gym memberships.
Role responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the delivery of academic quality assurance activities across the University and to support the Academic Registrar in the overall effective running of the Registry.
- To maintain in-depth understanding of policies and approaches to quality assurance and the maintenance of academic standards (particularly in relation to the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA)), and ensure that staff are provided with accurate and accessible information as appropriate.
- To lead the identification and implementation of business process improvements relating to all aspects of academic quality and standards.
- To provide consistent and effective leadership and management to the Quality Assurance Officers.
Essential Criteria includes:
- A degree or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of current developments in UK Higher Education.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the operation of the core QA processes, including those relating to home and international collaborative provision
- Proven experience of committee servicing and the ability to write committee reports.
- Proven ability to devise procedures and participate in Policy development across the University as appropriate.
For more information on this role or for an informal discussion, please call Samantha Johnston on 020 7198 6090.
Ref: EXPIRED - J55150SJ | Published: 09th Mar 2016