|Job Title||Head of Finance - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Job Published||19 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Executive|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing membership body as Head of Finance for a 2-3 month period, providing cover during the recruitment process for the permanent position.
In this role you will work very closely with the CEO to lead a small team with the following responsibilities:
- Provision of robust financial advice and reports to the Board, CEO and other colleagues
- Production of high quality management accounts, budgets and forecasts for budget holders
- Preparation of statutory annual accounts
- Lead contact for all matters relating to Audit, Banks, Investment Managers and Pension Advisers
- Maintain the organisation's risk register
- All aspects of IT
To be considered for this role you will be CCAB Qualified (or equivalent) and be available to start early in January in order to complete a handover period. It is likely that you will have previous experience in the not for profit sector although this will not be essential in order to be considered.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, please reply with an updated CV ASAP. Alternatively, please contact TPP's Senior Appointments team for a confidential discussion.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.