|Job Title||Head of Database - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k per year + excellent annual days leave benefits|
|Job Published||13 Oct 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
Tired of the southern commute into London? want to work closer to home?
A vital opportunity has presented itself at a successful and well established Animal Welfare Charity based in Surrey, as a Head of Database. You will have the opportunity to bring your expertise to a role that values your input and direction with regards to how it effects the whole organisation.
Main duties for the Data Manager:
- overall influence and management of CRM database - design, configuration and maintenance.
- presenting and providing regular reports for fundraising purposes.
- ensure all CRM users are trained and fully supported.
- work on compliance with regards to applicable data laws, regulations and best practice.
- line management of your team.
Essential criteria for the Data Manager:
- extensive demonstrable experience with CRM (Raiser's Edge and Blackbaud highly desirable).
- working understanding of legislation and data protection.
- excellent communication and organisational ability.
- some line management experience.
- proven ability of implementing efficient and effective processes.
To apply for this Head of Database vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 57916DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.