|Job Title||Grants Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29k - 30k per year|
|Job Published||04 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
TPP are working with a hunger fighting charity in London that are recruiting for a new Grants Officer. This role focusses specifically on working on the organisation?s trusts, grants and statutory fundraising programme as voluntary income for them, has significantly increased in the last few years. The position is a great opportunity for an individual with success of securing funding from grant making organisations and statutory agencies to join an experienced and successful fundraising department.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage the organisation?s income and reporting requirements for a range of statutory and grant based sources to ensure the potential for long term support
- Identification of new and relevant sources of statutory and grant based fundraising opportunities
- Work closely with the Trusts and Statutory Manager to submit high quality applications
- Develop creative and exciting stewardship plans to retain supporters
- Manage income and expenditure of specific project budgets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of successfully securing funding from grant making, trusts and foundations and/or statutory agencies,
- Proven account management experience of six figure funding agreements
- Track record of securing new grants of five figures
- Experience of creative proposal and report writing
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Good research skills, with the ability to identify pipeline opportunities
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.