|Job Title||Governance Administrator - EXPIRED|
|Location||West London, London|
|Salary||£21590 - £25400 per annum|
|Job Published||24 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
A well-established regulatory body are seeking a confident administrator to support both the Council and Committee team and Office of the Chair and Executive. This is a multifaceted role; you'll provide administrative support whilst contributing to the development and maintenance of administrative systems with this great NFP organisation.
Main duties for the Governance Administrator:
* Undertake a full range of administrative support
* Co-ordinate meeting bookings, equipment required and hospitality
* Pro-actively maintain the team section of the intranet and internet making suggestions for additions and improvements
* Co-ordinate correspondence and corporate complaints process
* Set up and maintain appropriate office administration systems
Essential criteria for the Governance Administrator:
* Excellent attention to detail and communication skills (including excellent writing skills)
* Experience working in a busy office environment
* Experience of setting up, maintaining and improving administrative support processes
* Excellent time management and organisations skills
* Experience of previous PA support is desirable
Please be aware, it is expected that interviews for this position will take place on 15 July 2015.
To apply for this role Governance Administrator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52125SBR.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.