|Job Title||Global Legacy Manager - EXPIRED|
|Job Published||03 Nov 2015|
|Contact Name||Marianne Pattison|
TPP is working exclusively alongside an established and leading International Development charity to recruit a Senior Legacy Fundraising Manager to join its successful fundraising team. This is a full time and permanent position, with flexibility offered on location with it being an international role.
The Senior Legacy Fundraising Manager leads the development and delivery of the organisations legacy strategy globally, in order to ensure that strong donor relationships are cultivated and that income from legacies is substantially increased. The successful candidate with foster a highly engaging culture and identifies opportunities for collaboration with other areas of the team, for example, volunteer development.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
• Lead the establishment of ambitious global strategies and targets for deepening the charity’s relationship with legacy prospects and pledgers.
• Ensure that legacy strategies are developed in collaboration with the Supporter Journey team and are informed by other initiatives of the global strategy.
• Conduct assessments of National & Regional Offices legacy programmes, identifying future opportunities and barriers to growth.
• Support the development of ambitious local strategies, providing global best practices, tools and techniques.
• Maintain strong external awareness to spot future opportunities or threats to legacy strategies.
• Develop legacy skill-sharing opportunities across the charity and identify training and skills in priority offices and develop training and skill-share opportunities ensuring integration with other initiatives within the team.
The successful applicant will have the following:
• A track record of delivering legacy strategies and for delivering significant income goals.
• Experience in implementing and bringing about significant positive changes in work culture, practices and performance.
• Strong influencing skills with the ability to lead diverse teams to achieve agreed goals and to drive change and without direct authority.
• Experience in working with multi-cultural senior staff and teams and across borders.
• Willingness to travel frequently.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne for an informal chat on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.