|Job Title||Fundraising Officer - EXPIRED|
|Job Published||05 Jul 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This leading medical research institution is recruiting for a Fundraising Officer to join its dedicated and talented team. Based in Central London this is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to gain more fundraising experience across a range of income streams.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Work with senior members of staff to implement fundraising strategy across individual donors, corporate supporters, and trusts and foundations
- Aid with the development of relationships and solicitation of gifts at all levels, including across major gifts from individuals, companies, trusts and foundations
- Develop bespoke donor plans for each donor
- Work with the wider team to develop and nurture relationships with existing donors to develop long terms support
- Day to day management of a group of mid-level donors including soliciting donations and accessing networks, organising an annual stewardship event
- Organise bespoke fundraising events aimed at attracting new supporters
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Top level organisational skills
- Previous experience in a fundraising role and exposure to fundraising
- Previous experience of working within a team or the ability to work successfully with colleagues
- Ability to work to deadlines
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.