|Job Title||Community Fundraising Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27k per year|
|Job Published||28 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
This household name children’s charity is recruiting for a Community Fundraising Executive to join their Tribute Team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience of community fundraising, who is looking to step up into a role within an ambitious and successful team. As the charity is well-loved, you will have the opportunity to be involved with some great activities and work towards impressive income targets. The role will be responsible for delivering inspiring supporter engagement to members of the public holding fundraising events in memory of a loved one and focuses heavily on supporter stewardship.
Key duties within this position include:
- Delivery of excellent supporter care to third party in memory fundraisers, ensuring maximum conversion to gift and donor retention
- Supporting fundraisers through all aspects of their in memory fundraising, including advice, marketing, charity law and fundraising guidelines for their activities
- Provide regular and ongoing reports on fundraising activity
- Work across teams to identify wealthy individuals who are suitable for the organisation’s bespoke in memory fundraising programme
- Responding to calls, emails, letters and any other contact from ongoing donors
- Work with the Senior Fundraising Executive to develop and deliver stewardship, retention and reengagement programmes for all in memory fundraisers
- Update all donor communications such as thank you letters and digital content
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working within a Community Fundraising team,
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Confidence in liaising with third party fundraisers
- Demonstrable experience of donor care and stewardship with the general public
- Experience in using a fundraising database for analysis and reporting – preferably Raiser’s Edge
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.