|Job Title||Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28k - 32k per year|
|Job Published||07 Mar 2016|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
This small disability charity is recruiting for a Fundraiser with a focus on major gifts to join its dedicated team. Based in Kent this role is a great opportunity to work with a charity that provides invaluable support to thousands of people each year, in a role with genuine investment from senior management and the board. Currently looking to grow, the charity is looking for a Fundraiser who will be supported to build and manage relationships with major donors over the next two to three years and on.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Create a three year fundraising strategy to meet the needs of the charity
- Undertake an audit of the main supporter database to build on wealth screening already carried out, and identify and research new major donor prospects
- Create major donor profiles to inform case for support and stewardship plans
- Identify, research, approach and cultivate relationships with prospects
- Identify suitable projects within the charity’s plan to build cases for support, and create tailored presentations
- Manage project visits and other major donor cultivation events
- Work with local businesses to build relationships and generate income from partnerships
- Develop and implement donor care and stewardship programmes
- Maintain a thorough data management system to track and record communications with donors
- Work with the CEO to set annual income and expenditure targets
- Prepare monthly fundraising reports
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a fundraising role with a focus on securing unrestricted income from individual major donors
- Solid understanding of major donor fundraising
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong, lasting relationships
- Top level research ability
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 for a confidential chat about the role, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.