|Job Title||Financial Compliance Officer - International NGO - £32-38k - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32000 - £38000 per annum|
|Job Published||07 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Finance|
A leading International NGO is seeking an experienced Compliance Officer for a role based in their London headquarters.
The role will be responsible for overseeing the legal and financial compliance of the NGO's country offices, and the successful candidate will be expected to provide a support service to the organisation to ensure the timely meeting of donor contractual compliance and regulatory conditions.
Key duties include:
- Ensure finance teams in the countries and in the regional office are clear and meet the requirements of donor contracts.
- Support the country and regional offices to accurately prepare donor reports and review submissions as required in line with the defined risk matrix in the financial policy.
-Prepare monthly monitoring reports to check on progress against compliance needs, highlighting areas of non-compliance for action.
- Review contracts from donors prior to signature, highlighting any points of concern to the CFO and discussing with the donor and legal support for revision.
- Review, monitor and recommend insurance policies for the organisation, both in terms of documentation of decisions for self -assurance together with coverage for potential risk exposures.
- Support in the development of organisational policy to minimise non-compliance risk.
The ideal candidate will:
-Be fully ACA or ACCA qualified
-Have management experience
-Have strong knowledge of financial risk and compliance
-Have international NGO experience
-Have excellent Excel and analytical skills
This is a chance to work for a leading charity at the forefront of international health and poverty relief.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.