|Job Title||Events Manager - EXPIRED|
|Job Published||27 Jul 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This ambitious UK medical research charity is the only charity conducting research into its area of specialism. Coming up to an anniversary year the organisation is recruiting for an Events Manager to join it’s talented fundraising team.
The post-holder will work with teams of very dedicated event participants; manage a highly able and enthusiastic Senior Events Officer; and develop strategy for the charity's largest income stream over the next few years; as well as working closely with colleagues across the charity including some very talented fundraisers.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Work closely with colleagues to develop the team’s three-year strategy and detailed annual plans
- Lead the events programme for the charity including planning, managing and attending fundraising where appropriate and delegating to the Senior Events Officer where relevant
- Grow the organisations running and cycling portfolio focusing on events which will generate highest net income
- Lead on, and further develop, the charities already established treks and challenges programme
- Research, develop and implement new event fundraising initiatives
- Ensure that event participants have an excellent experience of supporting the charity in order to maximise their support
- Line manage and develop the Senior Events Officer
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid events fundraising experience with a focus on treks, challenges and runs
- Proven experience of developing and implementing events fundraising plans
- Significant experience of developing and managing budgets and providing financial reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- Top level communication skills with the ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Closing date for applications: 29th July 2016
Plus free training for fundraisers! All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.