|Job Title||Direct Marketing Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£21,692 - 28,180 per year + excellent benefits|
|Job Published||11 Nov 2015|
|Contact Name||Regional Team|
Health Charity – Direct Marketing Officer - £21,692 - £28,180 + excellent benefits – Reference J53803EDR
This leading charity brand in the North West is looking for a Direct Marketing Officer to join their team to work with the marketing project manager to deliver the direct marketing calendar of activity including warm mailings and acquisition activity.
The Direct Marketing Officer will also develop and implement, with the support of the marketing project manager, a regular giving donor journey and communications plan and help with development of an integrated programme for donor acquisition, development and retention.
Work with the database manager the Direct Marketing Officer will develop the use of the database within the direct marketing programme to ensure excellent donor communications and donor care is delivered.
This is an exciting opportunity not only within Direct Marketing but within the wider marketing department which means lots of exposure to other marketing channels. This role requires someone with the following experience:
- Experience of working within a direct marketing role
- Experience in creating and managing direct marketing and regular giving campaigns
- Experience of managing donor/customer relationships and building long term support
- Proven ability to assess and manage risk in both specific marketing /financial terms and also the reputational risk and associated implications of communications to the public
It is desirable (but not essential) to have the following experience:
- Experience of working with senior management
- Charity Fundraising experience
- Experience of account management of external suppliers
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please call Ellen Drummond on 0191 2299595
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoiting reference J53803EDR