|Job Title||Direct Marketing Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£25784 - £29000 per annum|
|Job Published||26 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity to join the successful and ambitious Direct Marketing team at this leading disability charity. The role available is a Retention Officer who will be responsible for contributing to the growth of income by managing exciting campaigns.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To be responsible for day-to-day management of campaigns through Direct Mail, Telemarketing, Digital or other appropriate channels
- Project manage campaigns, providing expertise in data selection and creative content
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all campaigns against campaign objectives & strategic KPIs
- Assist with the management and development of good working relationships with external suppliers
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of DM campaign management
- Experience of setting and managing budgets, monitoring results and financial performance in income and expenditure
- Familiarity with marketing databases and the ability to conduct analysis using Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Closing Date: 6th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.