|Job Title||Direct Marketing Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28200 - £29400 per annum|
|Job Published||30 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This innovative international development organisation is recruiting for a Senior Direct Marketing Officer to join its successful DM team of four.
The post holder will hold a key role in the DM team and will deliver the charity's regular giving programme as well as supporting across donor development and retention.
Key duties within this position are as follows:
- Day to day management of the charity's direct dialogue recruitment campaigns and its regular giving product
- Sourcing regular content from field staff as well as visiting groups where appropriate
- Management of agency relationships
- Working closely with the Supporter Services team to ensure donor data is processed correctly and supporter journey is consistent
- Analysis of attrition rates and assistance with forecasting future income and expenditure
- Provide support on warm mailings and donor development campaigns, as well as cold direct marketing campaigns
- Work with the wider DM team and organisation to plan and deliver a cohesive direct marketing programme and supporter journey
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a direct marketing team, preferably within the charity sector
- Be able to demonstrate excellent writing ability as well as the ability to manage to a busy and varied workload
- Good understanding of Gift Aid, fundraising and data protection legislation and requirements
- Experience of developing offline marketing appeals
- Experience of managing agency relationship
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to share information in a timely way
- Experience of writing data selection briefs and preparing data files for mailings
Closing date: 13th April 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.