|Job Title||Direct Marketing Manager - EXPIRED|
|Job Published||28 Oct 2015|
|Contact Name||Marianne Pattison|
TPP are working alongside an established international development medical charity to recruit at Direct Marketing Manager to join their fundraising team. This is a full time position, working in their fundraising team at their head office in London.
The main function of this role will be to be responsible for developing and maintaining direct marketing strategies to meet agreed fundraising objectives and to research and implement a programme of acquisition, retention and development to maximize lifetime value from individual donors.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Direct Marketing fundraiser to step up into a management role.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
• Plan and implement an integrated direct marketing programme to maintain and increase income from existing and new individual supporters.
• Prepare and manage budget plans providing regular reports, performance analysis and recommendations to increase yield while controlling costs within budget.
• Manage the development of appropriate fundraising and publicity initiatives to maximize the fundraising opportunities covering donor recruitment, warm appeals, community and volunteer fundraising and legacy marketing.
• Comprehensive management of design and production of all fundraising materials for individuals from creative concepts through to final production and distribution.
The successful applicant will have the following:
• Fundraising or direct marketing experience with a proven record of achieving income generation targets.
• Project management; budget management, scheduling, monitoring and evaluating skills and a strong ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Experience of working and negotiating with external marketing agencies and other suppliers.
• Some experience of online digital marketing in addition to the above is desirable, but not essential.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.