|Job Title||Direct Marketing Assistant, Supporter Development - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£21889 - £23819 per annum|
|Job Published||20 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading children's charity is currently recruiting for a Direct Marketing Assistant - Development. The post holder will be responsible for managing a range of marketing activities with the support of their manager to increase income from the charities' established supporter base.
Key duties within this role will include:
- With support from the manager, to manage the day to day running of direct marketing campaigns for retention; including campaign planning, liaising with key stakeholders, monitoring and analysing results and feeding back to agencies.
- Evaluate and report on campaigns managed, drawing conclusions and making recommendations for future activity
- To manage the invoicing process and campaign income and expenditure
- To assist in the selection and sign off of data for all direct marketing campaigns
- To assist with planning of yearly marketing plans, strategy and budgets as required
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Some experience of direct marketing or fundraising in an office environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof-reading skills
- Highly innovative and a creative thinker
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Closing Date: 9th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.