|Job Title||Digital Content Editor - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Job Published||23 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
An opportunity has come up for a Digital Content Editor to work with a well known membership organisation that is currently rebuilding it's website and working on populating content from all its departments. This role would focus on training staff on how to upload content and ensuring all content adheres to organisation guidelines, house style, and best practise. You would need to engage with colleagues to encourage content is produced in a certain way.
* Able to create engaging and concise digital content for a variety of audiences.
* Knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO) best practice and ability to implement in content.
* Understanding and appreciation of house style and brand and ability to reflect in content.
* Experience of using content management systems (Drupal 7 preferred but not essential).
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with a wide range of contacts to produce user focused content.
* Knowledge and understanding of web best practice and standards for usability and accessibility.
* Content Management Systems (Drupal preferred but not essential)
* Adobe Photoshop
* HTML (basic)
* MS Office
If you would like to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this ad, you will receive full details of the role including how to structure your supporting statement. Deadline for CV with supporting statements is 9am Monday May 18th.
Getting too many emails from TPP? Follow the link to unsubscribe.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.