|Job Title||Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£38000 - £40000 per annum|
|Job Published||27 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working alongside a growing faith charity to recruit a Development Manager to join their small fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position, working for at their head office in London and reporting to the Director of Development and Communications.
The purpose of this role is to build regular giving and legacy schemes, and facilitate more strategic fundraising across the wider organisation
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to join a great team where they will have the opportunity to be creative and strategic with fundraising campaigns.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Set up and attract new donors to a regular giving scheme, using online functionality already developed, as well as more traditional methods.
- Build on the existing legacy marketing and develop specific legacy direct marketing campaigns.
- Set up In Memorandum campaigns as appropriate, using web pages and funeral materials.
- Assist the Director of Development & Communications with growing existing relationships and developing new ones, through small scale events, networking and prospect research.
- Work with the Director of Development and Communications and other team members on fundraising campaign strategies and budgets.
- Develop cases for support and other fundraising materials and assist with donor support and relationship management.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Significant charity fundraising experience, with specific experience with at least two income streams which include Legacy, Direct Marketing and Individual Giving, Major Donor, Online Fundraising or capital campaigns.
- Experience of using CRM database for donor care and management.
- Ability to work under pressure, to plan effectively and prioritise a complex and varied workload, and to undertake multiple tasks concurrently.
- Initiative to solve problems and a proven ability to work proactively, as part of a team.
Closing date: Wednesday 6th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.