|Job Title||Deputy Company Secretary - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£31500 - £35000 per annum|
|Job Published||13 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This leading professional body are recruiting a new Deputy Company Secretary to formalise and take control of the secretarial processes, governance and all the usual company secretarial duties.
Main duties for the Deputy Company Secretary:
*Maintain filings, registers and board and committee contracts and disclosures
*Manage and, as appropriate update the constitution
*Ensure the terms of the constitution are followed
*Maintain and apply governance policies and procedures
*Determine and diarise the annual governance meeting cycle
*Administer meetings, including facilitating the agendas and logistics
*Attend all governance meetings and take minutes
*Understand and administer the terms of the Data Protection Act.
*Maintain a record of contracts, policies, procedures and processes
*Provide governance advice to the Community Development Team
Essential Criteria for the Deputy Company Secretary include:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Extensive governance experience
- Excellent minute-taking abilities
- Up-to-date with current legal and best practice guidance
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Confident in dealing with Governance personnel and senior staff.
- A good understanding of Company Secretarial work and knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.