|Job Title||Database Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27,405 per year|
|Job Published||16 Oct 2015|
|Contact Name||Penny Raven|
Database Officer (CRM) - 6 Month Contract
Our client a international development charity are seeking an experienced database officer to join the team at an exciting time during the development and implementation of there new CRM system (Dynamics). Based very close to the station and offering excellent benefits.
The Database Services Officer will:
- Manage specific data flow processes into and out of the current CRM, Raiser's Edge
- Be responsible for delivering a programme of data maintenance procedures to prepare the data for migration to the new CRM
- Be the first point of contact for Raiser's Edge users seeking support, advice or assistance and will administer the Raiser's Edge Support function of the team.
To be successful, you will have:
- Extensive experience of using relational database packages and working with large and complex data sets.
- Advanced MS Excel and Access skills, specifically VBA.
- Proven ability to work to a high standard and with an eye for detail, working under own initiative and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Closing Date: 21st October 2015
Planned Interview Date (week commencing): 26th October 2015
Role: Database Services Officer
Location: Central London
Employment Type: 6 month contract
Salary/rate: £27,405pa (pro-rata)
Working hours: 35pw