|Job Title||Corporate Partnership Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29000 - £31500 per annum|
|Job Published||26 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs largest health charities based in central London. This organisation is currently recruiting for a Corporate Partnership Executive to join their ambitious team; you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and generating income for this fantastic cause.
- To identify and secure new corporate income by developing relationships and devising partnership projects
- Research competitor activity, the corporate fundraising market place, corporate prospects and business sectors to leverage new business opportunities
- Cold calling corporate prospects, attending meetings, networking events and face to face presentations
- Creating bespoke, engaging and creative new business proposals and pitches for corporate prospects
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of sales, BD or corporate fundraising
- Experience of developing new business from scratch
- Experience of writing tailored and innovative fundraising/new business proposals
- Experience of winning £50k+ clients
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
Closing Date: 5th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.