|Job Title||Corporate Partnership Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30991 per annum|
|Job Published||28 Oct 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a international development charity who are recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Development Manager.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Supporting the implementation of the partnership development strategy by leading on new opportunities
- Maintain up to date records on partnership development using a centralised database and solicitation plans
- Focusing on the development of multi-year corporate partnerships
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to progress partnership opportunities to partnership proposals
- Develop a system to identify prospects and cultivate relationships with potential corporate partners
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant corporate fundraising experience with proven success winning and delivering strategic partnerships
- Experience of stakeholder management when developing major projects
- Strong persuasion skills with tenacious and innovative mind set when creating opportunities and ensuring successful outcomes
- Experience developing solicitation plans and creating high quality proposals
- Competent in conducting analytical research
- Understanding of the contemporary trends in CSR policy
Closing Date: Ongoing
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 for an informal chat or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.