|Job Title||Corporate Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32000 - £38000 per annum|
|Job Published||28 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This animal/conservation charity is innovative, dynamic and ambitious and they are now looking for Corporate Fundraiser to join their small but supportive team. You will be responsible for developing and stewarding their corporate partners ensuring long-term strategic support.
If you are a creative fundraiser who is looking for a new challenge within a truly innovative environment then this is the right role for you.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Researching, identifying and approaching new high value and strategic prospects
- Build and develop new business introductions and relationships including sponsorship and CRM opportunities
- Providing first class stewardship to corporates ensuring their support is maximised
- Maintain accurate contact management records to ensure clear reporting
- Report against income and expenditure budget
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of securing high value partnerships in the charity sector
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- A working knowledge of the principles of corporate fundraising
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
- Creative, imaginative, shows initiative, a self-starter
Closing Date: 1st June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.