|Job Title||Corporate Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Location||East London, London|
|Salary||£27182 per annum|
|Job Published||11 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This UK support and social welfare charity with a great brand is recruiting for a Corporate Fundraising Executive to work across account management with some new business. This is a great opportunity for someone with some experience gained within a corporate fundraising role, or a similar role within the commercial sector, to work on some exciting partnerships.
Key duties within this position include:
- Have day to day responsibility for managing relationships with a small portfolio of corporate partners
- Respond to enquiries from your portfolio of partners, provide reports and manage communications
- Research, approach and develop new corporate fundraising opportunities as agreed
- Develop, write and present persuasive and innovative proposals in conjunction with colleagues
- Achieve own annual income target and contribute to the achievement of team targets
- Manage corporate fundraising events as agreed, either alone or in conjunction with other members of the fundraising team
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in fundraising, marketing or a similar environment
- Experience of managing relationships in an account management role
- Experience of working to, and achieving, financial targets
- Excellent organisational skills with thorough attention to detail and ability to plan ahead
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Closing date: 3rd July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.