|Job Title||Corporate Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32000 - £35000 per annum|
|Job Published||31 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This fantastic children's charity based in west London are looking for an experienced corporate fundraiser to join their team. You will be responsible for managing current corporate partners as well as helping research into new prospects. You will join this small and friendly team to help children across the UK.
- Motivating and facilitating existing supporters to maximize the funds they raise
- research and identifying new small and high level corporate partners
- Leading on collating feedback from corporate partners to produce impact reports
- Writing applications and fundraising proposals to reach a wide range of potential and current donors
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record of achieving income in excess of £100k from the corporate sector
- Proven experience of setting, monitoring and reporting on income
- An understanding of the corporate sector and CSR responsibilities
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability able to establish sustainable relationships & partnerships
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.