|Job Title||Corporate Account Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29500 - £34000 per annum|
|Job Published||01 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working alongside a leading national health charity to recruit a Corporate Account Manager to join their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position based at their head office in London.
The main focus of the role will be to manage and develop corporate partnerships in order to maximise income through staff fundraising, gift in kind and commercial opportunities.
The key responsibilities and duties include:
- Be responsible for managing a portfolio of corporate clients and to develop each relationship to ensure long term fundraising revenue.
- Ensure that all agreed objectives and expectations of both the client and the charity are met.
- Attend and chair regular meetings with clients.
- Prepare annual fundraising plans for each account and liaise with other departments internally to ensure the client is supported in carrying out these plans.
- Ensure senior level contact between the organisation and corporate partners' senior management teams to galvanise relationships, cultivate new opportunities and secure long term relationships between the organisations.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing large corporate partnerships.
- Experience of effective corporate fundraising methods.
- Experience of managing and working with volunteers.
- Experience of setting and achieving financial targets.
- Ability to organise workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage client expectations.
- Ability to coordinate internal stakeholders.
Closing date: Wednesday 15th July 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.