|Job Title||Corporate Account Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26000 per annum|
|Job Published||24 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
We are currently working with an ambitious health charity to recruit a Corporate Account Executive, if you are looking to move into the charity sector or are interested in moving into corporate fundraising then this could be the right role for you.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Account manage and develop a portfolio of corporate partnerships with an annual income of £10k-£50k
- To support national employee fundraising activities with corporate partners offering advice and encouragement to staff members
- Maximise income from key corporate partners including internal and external liaison to implement sponsorship activity
- Research and develop uplift opportunities within existing partners
- Support Account Manager on key accounts where necessary
- Support the new business team in preparing and delivering pitches and proposals where required
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a corporate fundraising environment
- Experience of managing client relationships to a high standard
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to engage with a wide range of individuals
- Experience of meeting financial targets within a fixed timescale
- Excellent IT skills and experience using fundraising databases, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.