|Job Title||Compliance & Business Continuity Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k per year|
|Job Published||16 Mar 2016|
|Contact Name||Glen Manners|
This well-established professional body are recruiting an experienced Compliance & Business Continuity Manager to be responsible for the business' compliance against regulatory standards.
Main duties for the Compliance & Business Continuity Manager include:
- Conduct necessary activities to test ongoing compliance to meet regulatory?requirements.
- Keep internal stakeholders informed of regulatory obligations imposed by qualification regulators.
- Co-ordinate and assist with internal, external and third party audits
- Follow-up on corrective actions and improvements.
- Ensure compliance and business continuity processes are maintained.
- Make recommendations for improvements and support operational teams on implementation.
- Manage the business processes and management reporting for risk management and business continuity.
Essential criteria for the Compliance & Business Continuity Manager include:
- Significant experience of working in a regulated business environment
- Proven experience of internal auditing
- Proven experience of managing a small professional team
- Risk Management or Business Continuity experience (Desirable)
To apply for this Compliance & Business Continuity Manager role please email our HR and Specialist Support Team for more information.