|Job Title||Community Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£23,463 - 29,583 per year|
|Job Published||13 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Sally Smith|
Experienced Community Fundraiser Norfolk
A national health charity is seeking a Community Fundraiser for Norfolk, to build and develop relationships within the community, by providing excellent stewardships and support to their Fundraising Groups and volunteers, in order to deliver the agreed Community Fundraising Strategy.
- Ability to develop volunteer needs and motivations
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise, plan and manage own work load
- Able to work to targets, plans and budgets
- Skills to motivate and supervise colleagues
- Concise knowledge of fundraising operational procedures (health & safety, financial and volunteers.)
- Good knowledge of using media to promote fundraising
- A belief and understanding of the charities values and ethos
Closing Date – 28th January 2016
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Sally on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.