|Job Title||Community & Events Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30k - 32k per year|
|Job Published||24 Nov 2015|
|Contact Name||Marianne Pattison|
TPP is working exclusively with an international children’s charity to recruit a Community & Events Fundraising Manager to join their growing team. This is a full time and permanent position based at their London office, with some overseas travel required.
The role focuses on both challenge and special events and the Community and Events Fundraising Manager will take the lead on event fundraising and developing a strategic framework for events. This role would suit an experienced Community & Events Fundraiser who is looking for more responsibility and progression as their next role as a manager.
The key objectives of this role include:
• Proactively identify, build and develop new relationships and opportunities to grow the portfolio of fundraising events whilst managing current portfolio
• Set up a strategic plan for community fundraising activities (cultivation, upgrading and loyalty) in order to ensure the achievement of budget goals
• Works collaboratively and in partnership with the fundraising teams in the UK and globally to maximise income and profile
• Forecast income projection related to the plan of activities (acquisition and cultivation)
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
• A proven track record in successful community fundraising
• A track record of meeting and exceeding fundraising targets
• Knowledge of event/project management and of the fundraising challenge events market place
• Success in generating new leads and building relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
Closing date: Tuesday 1st December 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.