|Job Title||Community and Challenge Event Fundraising Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£25400 per annum|
|Job Published||11 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP are working alongside an established and successful international medical charity to recruit a Community and Challenge Events Fundraising Officer. This is a full time 2 year temporary contract, with a view to become permanent after this time, working at their head office in London.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Grow and develop new existing fundraising activities and income generated through the organisation's community and challenge event fundraising.
- Recruit and support new community fundraisers with advice, encouragement and fundraising materials, maximizing their fundraising potential.
- Provide supporter care and fulfil admin functions for the upcoming organised events programme.
- Be responsible for existing supporters, supporting them on an ongoing basis, including helping the team to maximise fundraising income from community and challenge events, whilst ensuring the highest levels of service to their supporters
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience of community fundraising or challenge event fundraising
- Good customer service or supporter care skills
- Data entry experience and general use of databases
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience of working with community fundraisers, volunteers and volunteer groups
- Good communication skills
Closing date: Wednesday 18th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.