|Job Title||Communications Officer - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£28500 per annum|
|Job Published||05 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
A fantastic opportunity to join this brilliant international development animal charity in their growing Communications team in the newly created communications officer post. This is a very broad role working with, both, the PR & Communications Manager as well as the Digital Manager to promote their work via media and digital activity. You would be responsible for the charity's external profile by identifying compelling and impactful stories, case studies, photos & videos and communicating to donors, potentials donors, professionals and general public.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Experience of managing social media and website
- Experience of using social media: able to respond to enquires and comments.
- Experience of working in a busy communications environment including print and digital.
- Experience of producing engaging copy for various audiences and proofing: case studies, stories, photos.
- Experience of writing and mailing newsletters.
- Google adwords and SEO.
- Logging and evaluating media coverage.
- Writing press releases.
- Experience of digital marketing.
- Charity background.
If you would like more information regarding this role and how to apply please email your CV to email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: February 19th
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.