|Job Title||Clinical Psychologist (Forensic) - Cardiff - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Job Published||28 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Healthcare|
We are seeking an experienced clinical psychologist to work primarily in a low secure service based in Cardiff.
The successful candidate will join an established psychology team of qualified and assistant psychologists and will provide a service to service users with specialist personality disorder.
The successful candidate will also be actively encouraged to engage within on-going research evaluation and gain valuable research experience, supervised by senior academics with international reputations in forensic and clinical psychology.
- Registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Successful completion of a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology.
- A positive and patient-centred attitude towards multi-disciplinary working is essential
Desirable Criteria :
- Experience of working within forensic settings and with mentally disordered offenders and/or people with complex and enduring mental health difficulties
- Post-doctoral training in an evidenced-based treatment model
- Relocation expenses
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Assistance with travel costs including overnight stay for interview
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.